Main Page of Website
Click Here to Check out NCTA's Interactive WEBSITE
All of our courses are ONLINE
The Summer 2023 course registration is OPEN!
SUMMER SEMESTER COURSE DATES ARE JULY 5 - JULY25, 2023
———- ——- ————— —————
The Annual All Presidents Holiday Dinner Meeting was held on December 7, 2022
See some pictures of last June's banquet and our Holiday Dinner on our Facebook page. Click HERE
EARN THREE GRADUATE CREDITS FOR LESS MONEY FROM ONE OF THE BEST LOCAL PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES
NCTA is partnered with Framingham State University
NCTA provides professional development opportunities to help educators enhance their instructional skills, to share best practices, and to better understand and support their students while fostering confidence and independence. Our asynchronous online courses cover a wide variety of topics to help professionals in education enrich and elevate their instructional strengths while meeting their re-licensure requirements a/o upgrading their salary.
Read the latest President's Blog Post Here
and read information about our PANDEMIC RELIEF FUND for our locals
What are NCTA participants saying about our courses...
- A very worthwhile course.
- Love these course offerings, especially Deb Merriam’s classes. Thank you!
- Great Class. Thank you for offering these classes.
- This is a fabulous class. I wish I had taken it over the course of a semester instead of a summer intensive so that I had more time to process what I was learning.
- The instructor was accessible. Helpful and pleasant!
- This was my first NCTA class- wish I hadn’t waited so long! Thank you!
- GREAT CLASS! I loved it!
- Look forward to the fall coarse offerings!
- This class exceeded my expectations. I learned from both the resources and the other teachers taking it and will refer back to my notes to myself throughout the year(s).
- I enjoy the course and it helped me look into how I can make my lit circles better for my students.
- Great class, thank you!!
- It was a quick pace but I got a lot out of the course. I would like to see more courses in the realm of social justice or anti-racist curriculum building.
- The readings and websites offered were excellent. It was a fabulous course!
- Erich did a great job setting up the course and letting it run without interference. He trusted his students to complete the work and follow the instructions. Kudos to him.
- This course could not be needed more after this past year. I’m so grateful and plan to use what I have learned on day 1. In fact, I’m already using practices to prepare myself for a great new year. Thank you.
- Loved the Silverman, ISeman, Jeweler reading. Considering the jargon-laden verbose and methodologically poor nature of most education reading I've seen, this book used concise clear language, and cited its evidence. MUCH APPRECIATED!
- Great course!
- One of the best classes I have taken in my 14-year teaching career!
- Thank you! Great class to help armor me for the fall.
Contact email@example.com or JHayes@myncta.org if you have any questions about our Graduate Course Offerings