How to access your FSU unofficial transcript and order an official transcript
To access your FSU unofficial Grade Report, please follow steps below.
- Go to Framingham.edu
- In the upper left corner you will see LogIn
- choose myFramingham from the drop down
- Sign in with the same login you use for Blackboard
- At the top of the page you will see “Student Home”, Academics, Accounts……..
- Click on Academics
- When that page comes up in the bottom right you'll see the box titled “Academic Profile”. Click on transcript. Click on submit. You can print the This is your unofficial transcript and will list all the courses you have taken here and your grades. Right click and print frame.
To request a copy of your FSU official transcript, contact the registrar' office.