SPRING 2022 Registration is Open!
Spring course dates: January 24 - April 29, 2022
Spring courses are 12 weeks with no classes during February and April school breaks.
Register for a Spring 2022 NCTA three graduate credit professional development course and you might be the one recipient of an NCTA Summer 2022 course on us!
Click Here to Check out NCTA's NEW interactive WEBSITE
- A very worthwhile course.
- Love these course offerings, especially Deb Merriam’s classes. Thank you!
- Great Class. Thank you for offering these classes.
- This is a fabulous class. I wish I had taken it over the course of a semester instead of a summer intensive so that I had more time to process what I was learning.
- The instructor was accessible. Helpful and pleasant!
- This was my first NCTA class- wish I hadn’t waited so long! Thank you!
- It would be great if NCTA offered more courses specific to the History/Social Studies content areas.
- GREAT CLASS! I loved it!
- Look forward to the fall coarse offerings!
- This class exceeded my expectations. I learned from both the resources and the other teachers taking it and will refer back to my notes to myself throughout the year(s).
- I enjoy the course and it helped me look into how I can make my lit circles better for my students.
- Great class, thank you!!
- It was a quick pace but I got a lot out of the course. I would like to see more courses in the realm of social justice or anti-racist curriculum building.
- The readings and websites offered were excellent. It was a fabulous course!
- Erich did a great job setting up the course and letting it run without interference. He trusted his students to complete the work and follow the instructions. Kudos to him.
- This course could not be needed more after this past year. I’m so grateful and plan to use what I have learned on day 1. In fact, I’m already using practices to prepare myself for a great new year. Thank you.
- Loved the Silverman, ISeman, Jeweler reading. Considering the jargon-laden verbose and methodologically poor nature of most education reading I've seen, this book used concise clear language, and cited its evidence. MUCH APPRECIATED!
- Great course!
- One of the best classes I have taken in my 14-year teaching career!
- Thank you! Great class to help armor me for the fall.
Contact email@example.com or JHayes@myncta.org if you have any questions about our Graduate Course Offerings