Online Courses Criteria
Norfolk County Teachers Association
NCTA Online Graduate Courses will meet the following criteria:
- The online course has a specific start and end date with a minimum of 45-hours of work for 3 graduate credits.
- The online course is not designed as a self-paced “module” course with no specified beginning and ending date.
- The online course requires regular weekly interaction with the professore., discussion boards that require the class members to log in and participate in discussions.
- The online course has regular weekly interactions with other students e., discussion boards that require the class members to log in and participate in discussions.
- The online assignments are regular, posted, and graded by the professor
- The online course has graded mid-term and/or final examination or project
- The online course is offered directly by regionally accredited colleges and universities (Framingham State University)
- The online course offers three graduate credits from FSU with transcript and explanation how to read it.
Director of Graduate Programs: Debra Barrett email@example.com